MadCrainProductionsMadCrainProductions

Main Art Reviews Stats

Overcursed Overcursed

Legitimately funny and really great twist, also poor Rocky! but honestly great job.

Hanoka Hanoka

Dude, it ended suddenly and just when it was getting good, you left me pissed... that means this game is fucking amazing, as it is, it can't be 5 stars, make a sequel and make a longer skill tree, monster variations, and let us play even after defeating whatever the final boss may be.
Kudos dude.

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Great game, controls and music were top notch, I'd say the length was dissapointing, but then again, you made it for LD 29, so great job, 5 stars.

Level Up! Level Up!

Amazing game, crazy addictive, if I could nitpick some things, the music is catchy but extremely repetitive, to the point of annoying me, also, the drawed cutscenes were laughable, you could probably get someone to animate some cutscenes or just use the pixels that already look amazing and use dialog, a weapon would be nice for the sequel, also more enemy patterns and types, the spikes, bee's, blob got repetitive after a while.
That "criticism" is complete nitpicking, I really enoyed this game, can't wait for the sequel!

Ricochet Kills 4 Ricochet Kills 4

Not gonna lie... pretty damn good :)